Los Angeles Entertainment & Media Law Attorneys
Tailored Counsel For The Entertainment Industry: (310) 935-0621
Dorros Law in Los Angeles, we represent a wide variety of clients in the entertainment
and media industry, and can assist with an array of litigation/appellate
and corporate transactional matters. Whether you are in special and visual
effects, film and television, music, graphic novels, comics, publishing,
advertising, or marketing,
Areas Dorros Law can assist you include:
- Branding/Branded Entertainment, Sponsorship, and Licensing
- Comics, Graphic Novels, and Animation
- Visual and Special Effects
- Traditional, Online, and Mobile Advertising
- Digital and New Media Ventures and Licensing
- Business Matters
- Contracts and Agreements
- Licensing and Rights Acquisition
- Motion Picture Production and Financing
- Sponsorship Deals and Ventures
- Music Industry Deals
- Art/Photography Publication and Licensing
- Represent Motion Picture Production Companies, Filmmakers, Film Festivals,
Musicians, Authors, Photographers, Visual and Special Effects Professionals
and Companies, and Artists.
- Outside General Counsel Services
Dorros Law attorneys have the background and experience to successfully represent you in any
matter, transactional or litigation in nature.
Experienced Legal Counsel in the Entertainment Industry
Below is a glimpse of some of the valuable experience that we have in the
entertainment and media industry:
- Represented the Jackson Hole Film Institute as General Counsel during the
Institute and Film Festival, overseeing all legal aspects, including corporate
and employment matters, licensing and sponsorship agreements, and commercial
and intellectual property disputes.
- Represented graphic novel and comic book artists and animators regarding
agreements and deals for the publishing and distribution of their works
and intellectual property, as well as derivative works and uses of their
work such as films and video games.
- Represented film companies and producers in matters regarding financing,
distribution, and production of feature-length films, unscripted and scripted
television shows, and web series.
- Represented music talent and labels regarding the licensing, promotion,
and distribution of artist works.
- Represented online and mobile advertisers, and media and advertising buyers,
in deals related to online and mobile advertising and marketing, as well
as representing them with respect to intellectual property litigation.
Put Our Wealth of Experience to Work for You
We have a very deep understanding of the laws and regulations that affect
the entertainment and media industries, including
intellectual property issues, US and international privacy laws, and much more. Our knowledge of entertainment
and media industry transactions combined with our extensive experience
in federal and state trial and appellate courts ensures that you will
have a well-qualified team at your side no matter what your specific needs may be.
Call our Los Angeles office today
your confidential consultation.